ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Childhood Fields

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Prineville Oregon USA
    Posts
    453

    Childhood Fields

    revisiting those childhood memories of being so excited to be able to run outside and
    play and explore...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Childhood Fields.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	485.8 KB 
ID:	92556  
    Last edited by gxhpainter; 03-25-2017 at 06:36 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Algarve, Portugal
    Posts
    2,996
    Hi Gxpainter always i like your painting very good work
    Visit my website here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Prineville Oregon USA
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hi Gxpainter always i like your painting very good work
    Thank you Ana always great to hear from you!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Yeah, I remind of blocks with figures and letters etc. You have to match or fit together ... child memory more of my sons than mine, a great pleasure to remind anyway.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Prineville Oregon USA
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Yeah, I remind of blocks with figures and letters etc. You have to match or fit together ... child memory more of my sons than mine, a great pleasure to remind anyway.
    Thanks Caesar, it is that sense of innocence and play of childhood, with primary colors that I was trying to evoke and it seems it works for you and of that I am quite happy!...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Thanks Caesar, it is that sense of innocence and play of childhood, with primary colors that I was trying to evoke and it seems it works for you and of that I am quite happy!...
    If it implies I kept something of the kid attitude and mood I cannot but be happy!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Torino
    Posts
    1,427
    Love this one with its vibrant colors and I also see some letters in it which really enhance the playfulness
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

    That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •