Thread: Drifting South

Drifting South

further work involving AR custom brush preset along with other tools in this large 40"x55" work..still fascinated with brush marks on canvas and texture flat
    color areas that define and shape the overall conversation..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drifting South.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	92455  

Like you're a stunt coordinator plotting out how the car is going to drift in for the cameras to be positioned. Gotta love power slides.

Knowing you and your geological background it probably has more of a ground shifting kind of intention? Anyway, cool.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Like you're a stunt coordinator plotting out how the car is going to drift in for the cameras to be positioned. Gotta love power slides.

Knowing you and your geological background it probably has more of a ground shifting kind of intention? Anyway, cool.

Hi D Akey, finally a comment, the past few weeks I
    have been posting pretty regularly and getting views but little comment... a little discouraging... so great to hear from you again
    yes this is definitely a geological work.. with arrows and diagrams..

This time it's not really an abstract.
    I can definitely see Your yacht sailing towards the Souther Seas from the pier closest tio your house.
    You started this adventurous, colorful trip with a sort of combination of perspective and bird-eye view together on the canvas.
    It also looks like You got a treasure map, probably from the attic of some ancestor of Yours, who had a pirate among his/her predecessors ....
    Impressive outcome!
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-22-2017 at 11:36 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This time it's not really an abstract.
    I can definitely see Your yacht sailing towards the Souther Seas from the pier closest tio your house.
    You started this adventurous, colorful trip with a sort of combination of perspective and bird-eye view together on the canvas.
    It also looks like You got a treasure map, probably from the attic of some ancestor of Yours, who had a pirate among his/her predecessors ....
    Impressive outcome!
    Yep your right definitely not and abstract but more cartographic impressionism
    I think I certainly have a bit of pirate blood in my ancestry.