Thread: Gateway Garden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gateway Garden

Another composition with rectangular configuration of color on flat black to make colors float in their
    space...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gateway Garden.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	501.4 KB 
ID:	92526  

Where do you find the time to do all those paintings? 😊 Not really my favorite style. Modern art. But I understand the work that goes in to it. It's nice with all the colours. Great to print on a big canvas. Your paintings would be nice on walls in the most of houses. Probably so much better then the caricature drawing I make. I don't think you want my work on your wall 😊

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Where do you find the time to do all those paintings? 😊 Not really my favorite style. Modern art. But I understand the work that goes in to it. It's nice with all the colours. Great to print on a big canvas. Your paintings would be nice on walls in the most of houses. Probably so much better then the caricature drawing I make. I don't think you want my work on your wall 😊
    Thanks for comment danny72! I also appreciate your work, as I have tried figure drawing ( I was terrible ) and to see how you carefully craft the distortions but retain
    critical features I a definite talent and to my mind a difficult one. I was so sorry that your recent multiple work did not pan out all those people made for quite an impressive work and they should bought the work.. our forum mate Caesar did a caricature of me many years ago and I do have it hanging in my studio!...I was flattered and enjoy it every day...

Today they ask me when the painting is going to be finished.. I thought that they didn't wanted no more. But they still wanted. That's good. I allready put a lot of work into it...I asked before for more reference pictures,but didn't get any. That's why I thought that they lost there interest.. So I will continue on that piece.. Caesar did one for me also. I was really happy about that. Nice thing to do.....I just paint/draw people.. I really like to paint other stuff,but I don't finish anything other then humans. On Monday view going to travel to Rome. Maybe I'm going to try to draw some of the beautiful buildings from our trip. 😊

I like this idea of a quarantine in dark cells of vivid subjects so as not to contaminate each other with particles of colored dust and fog spoiling the neat effectiveness of this orderly and balanced painting.
    The focus on the various floating curiosities is assured! Bravo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I like this idea of a quarantine in dark cells of vivid subjects so as not to contaminate each other with particles of colored dust and fog spoiling the neat effectiveness of this orderly and balanced painting.
    The focus on the various floating curiosities is assured! Bravo!
    thanks Caesar, I tried to maintain a very rectilinear composition and within each cell provide a different story so when taken as a whole a complex tale unfolds..