Thread: Corners of The Night

Corners of The Night

please enjoy, an exploration of the corners of the night that can reveal so much...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corners of the Night.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	521.7 KB 
ID:	92525  

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    please enjoy, an exploration of the corners of the night that can reveal so much...
    This is really one of Your best ever in my view.
    The limited palette with nocturnal colors, the intriguing patterns and textures, the sudden transitions among different zones, corners, the depth You gor as well a the lightning feeling and the atmosphere, all contribute to its magic.
    Well done, my friend. Awfully good IMO!

BTW, You know how to use greens in the middle of deep and rich colors from other, adjacent or more displaced places of the color wheel, and it requires mastery to keep the right green tones within a color harmony, especially when colors are resolute ones ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-23-2017 at 01:02 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Good to see you're not waffling.

Go man go!!!!!!! Extra maple syrup.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This is really one of Your best ever in my view.
    The limited palette with nocturnal colors, the intriguing patterns and textures, the sudden transitions among different zones, corners, the depth You gor as well a the lightning feeling and the atmosphere, all contribute to its magic.
    Well done, my friend. Awfully good IMO!

BTW, You know how to use greens in the middle of deep and rich colors from other, adjacent or more displaced places of the color wheel, and it requires mastery to keep the right green tones within a color harmony, especially when colors are resolute ones ...
    wow you have certainly made my day! I really love your analysis and comments they are always thoughtful and beyond the usual. I have found that greens are a bit difficult to get to behave in a work and have been gradually introducing them in my works and learning how to handle them digitally.. thanks for your constant encouragement..

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Good to see you're not waffling.

Go man go!!!!!!! Extra maple syrup.

Yep extra waffles and syrup for you D Akey!.