Thread: Huion 1060Plus Graphic Tablet

Huion 1060Plus Graphic Tablet

Hello,

Before to buy any graphic tablet I would like to know if I can use ArtRage5 with a Huion 1060 Plus Graphic Tablet. Is it fully compatible ?

Thanks for answering.

Claude

Red face

Thank you for your help.

I prefer to pay more and to be sure to have no problem of any sort in future.

So I will go for a Wacom Intuos Pro Large.

All the best ! Claude

if you want some more info about this subject? there are videos about it made by Aaron Rutten,but ye indeed you can't go wrong (mostly that is) with Wacom stuff.

I have used a Huion GT220 graphics pen monitor (which I received as a gift) for 2 years, and never had any problems using it with ArtRage 4 or 5, Corel Painter 2016/17, Paintstorm studio, or Rebelle. I use it daily and it is in as pristine a state as when I received it. I have heard of a small number of people having had driver problems - but subsequently these have always been the result of them not following installation instructions properly. I myself have never had any driver problems. I run Windows 10 (64bit) with 32 Gb ram. If money was no object I would probably opt for Wacom for its additional features, but Huion has served me very well. Hope this may help you decide.

I have used a Huion h610 with no compatibility problems.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I have made a choice and bought today the Wacom Intuos Pro Large (USB/Bluetooth) in a shop located at a five minutes walk from my living place. Such a wonderful tablet !! I can easily imagine that it will take some time till I can use efficiently this marvel of technic and high-precision. Luckily I am retired so that time is not a problem anymore for me. Thanks again for your kind help. Claude.

How did you get ArtRage to recognize your Huion 610? I couldn't find any input device but the mouse.

Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the current drivers for your tablet. If you are on Windows and the tablet works outside of ArtRage but you are having problems in ArtRage, please email me at [email protected] with the details and I can do some troubleshooting with you.

If you are using macOS, there are no settings to change in ArtRage as we use Apple's tablet input standard, so if updating the driver software doesn't help, I'd recommend contacting Huion support for assistance. I have noticed that a couple of people have reported problems when using a Huion tablet on macOS Mojave recently, so there may be a further driver update required, or some tablet software settings to change.

You might want to try getting a sensu brush for a more painting like experience. The bristles would not work for fine line drawing but painting using apps like ArtRage would feel amazing even on a cheap tablet.

Pick up a Huion 1060 plus . The quality is good, the price is dirt cheap. I tried it in Artrage and Blender, and it's working great.

I also use a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro 22" Drawing Tablet for my digital art and as a second screen for my graphical work in general. The driver of XP-Pen Artist line is so nice and compatible with Artrage .