Thread: Nice program for Tablet PC

Nice program for Tablet PC

Just found out about this little program Tablet Pro that lets you create custom touch keypad with custom shortcuts key. Check out its Photoshop demo on its youtube channel, it looks very promising for tablet PC like surface pro. The free demo installation is a bit confusing, you need to download two installations from two different places. One from MS store, and the other one by sign up their email subscription.

It could potentially replace Docking mode at least for now. I'm still experiencing the docking mode reset to blank randomly, I've gone back to the classic mode for now.
    Hardware:
    Windows 10 Pro Hexcore workstation 24GB + Cintiq 22HD, Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 i5

Wow, this little program is freaking amazing! It turns SP4 into a Cintiq without needing the physical keyboard. I created this custom touch keypad that puts most frequently used tools and commands at the tip of my left thumb. I highly recommend it for tablet pc Artragers. Tablet pro is not the most friendly program to setup, but you can't live without it once you got it setup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Artrage-Tablet-Pro.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	92518
    Hardware:
    Windows 10 Pro Hexcore workstation 24GB + Cintiq 22HD, Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 i5