Thread: 5 Questions regarding Artrage 5 please ...

Question 5 Questions regarding Artrage 5 please ...

5 Questions regarding Artrage 5 please ...

1. Is there no way to click a shortcut key and get FULL fullscreen mode without any panels etc from the classic mode? (like in the old Artrage which removed all toolbars & panels)
    2. Is there not a way to get rid of the "guides controls" in the top left corner? I will never use them, well no much if ever, and its distracting and spoils my clean view, I'd like to have an option to remove them ...
    3. Why has the "smoothing" option disappeared in some of the pencil settings?
    4. And lastly, would it not be possible to have an option to still have the "auto hidden Windows Taskbar" appear when Artrage window is maximized (this is not the FULL fullscreen I speak of like in the old Artrage which removed all toolbars & panels), when cursor is brought to the bottom where the Auto-hidden taskbar is? Often I'd like to quickly switch between apps.
    5. Still no option to individually select a number of individual layres like in Photoshop etc? I often have struggled with this with Artrage, often wanting to merge specific layers at once instead of doing it one by one. (Not all layers)

TIA
    Rob

1. Go to Docking Mode (View > interface > docking) and press Tab.

2. Not in this version. Guides are something people often need to add on the fly, without having to go into multiple menus.

3. We haven't removed any options for the Pencil; Smoothing only shows up if you tick 'Precise Mode'.

4. No, this would be really annoying to people trying to draw near the bottom of the screen, or use the tool/color pickers. You can switch apps quickly by pressing the Windows key, pressing Ctrl + H (you can change this in the keyboard shortcuts), or pressing Alt + Tab. Or change the taskbar so it doesn't autohide.

5. This is something we didn't get around to for ArtRage 5 (as we wanted to release before 2018 ) but we'd like to look into in the future (it would require some backend changes to the layers, so we're not sure when or if it will happen yet, but it's on the list).

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    1. Go to Docking Mode (View > interface > docking) and press Tab.

2. Not in this version. Guides are something people often need to add on the fly, without having to go into multiple menus.

3. We haven't removed any options for the Pencil; Smoothing only shows up if you tick 'Precise Mode'.

4. No, this would be really annoying to people trying to draw near the bottom of the screen, or use the tool/color pickers. You can switch apps quickly by pressing the Windows key, pressing Ctrl + H (you can change this in the keyboard shortcuts), or pressing Alt + Tab. Or change the taskbar so it doesn't autohide.

5. This is something we didn't get around to for ArtRage 5 (as we wanted to release before 2018 ) but we'd like to look into in the future (it would require some backend changes to the layers, so we're not sure when or if it will happen yet, but it's on the list).
    Thanks for answers Hannah.

Regarding #2 the guides ... it would be GREAT if you guys could PLEASE add an option to just hide/unhide the guide button for those that Don't use it.

Thanks