Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreaming of Voyaging

I see that quite often Your paintings show a desire for moving, travelling and wander.
    Now that the dollar is worth more than in the past, it's possibly time for You to consider buying a airticket and land somewhere else, in few places in Europe for instance, why not? Maybe not in the usual ones where everybody ritually crowd.
    You would possibly refill Your imagination and impression tank and spark new visions on Your paintings.
    Perhaps it's time You get outside that frame and Your inner cosmological regions ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I see that quite often Your paintings show a desire for moving, travelling and wander.
    Now that the dollar is worth more than in the past, it's possibly time for You to consider buying a airticket and land somewhere else, in few places in Europe for instance, why not? Maybe not in the usual ones where everybody ritually crowd.
    You would possibly refill Your imagination and impression tank and spark new visions on Your paintings.
    Perhaps it's time You get outside that frame and Your inner cosmological regions ...
    Ah yes I would love to travel especially to Italy and experience all the great food, art and architecture. But money and physical aliments keep me tied close to home... physically but not mentally...