Thread: ArtRage crashes when selecting watercolor paper preset.

ArtRage crashes when selecting watercolor paper preset.

Since the latest update ArtRage for Android has been crashing when I select the new watercolor paper preset. The other paper presets seem to load okay. This is on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet running Android OS 5.02.

That's not good! It's not happening for us here, which makes it a bit hard to test.

Can you make sure to submit a crash report or two (if you haven't already) if it gives you that option?
    Does it matter if you select the preset while creating a new painting, or if you go to the Layers menu and change it in the Canvas Settings?
    Does it crash every time?

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    That's not good! It's not happening for us here, which makes it a bit hard to test.

Can you make sure to submit a crash report or two (if you haven't already) if it gives you that option?
    Does it matter if you select the preset while creating a new painting, or if you go to the Layers menu and change it in the Canvas Settings?
    Does it crash every time?
    Thanks for replying! It doesn't give me a option to submit a crash report. It just says ArtRage has stopped. It was crashing every time when I tried to create a new painting. However, I just went into the layers menu and selected the watercolor preset in the Canvas settings and it worked fine. Now I can go into the New Painting option and select the watercolor paper preset and it works. I guess it just needed to work out a few kinks from the update.

Well, that's just weird. Thanks for letting us know the details!