Thread: Bow Wave # 5

Bow Wave # 5

The wave action is the fundamental way in which energy is transported and transmitted. The waves are an expression of the universal rhythm that orchestrates and sends forth all creation and the development of life. In this
    series I have been exploring that concept to create works the invoke and express this concept.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bow Wave 5.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	533.7 KB 
ID:	92418  

Thanks Gary looks like my legs are on the Recovery road as like your painting

the black is getting pushed out ok regards PLOOS

A nice bowl, home-aquarium for relaxing and restoring our sight and enhance our mood. Hard to find the goldfish (or rather the exotic kingyo art subject) though.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Thanks Gary looks like my legs are on the Recovery road as like your painting

the black is getting pushed out ok regards PLOOS
    eighty+ so glad to hear that!...so glad... thanks for dropping and commenting...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A nice bowl, home-aquarium for relaxing and restoring our sight and enhance our mood. Hard to find the goldfish (or rather the exotic kingyo art subject) though.
    good to hear from you Caesar, I must admit I check each day to see if you dropped by to comment... great to hear you find this relaxing and restorative, yep too bad about the goldfish but Schrödinger’s cat came out of the box and got it!