I'm new to ArtRage.

Anyone familiar with Bob Ross and his 'Wet on Wet' Technique of Oil Painting?

This technique requires the painter to put a very thin coat of a special "Liquid White" (a.k.a "Magic White") paint BEFORE you start to really paint your picture.

This allows (and I am sorry if I am being condescending to any of you) for you to blend the oil paints together because the "Liquid White" stays wet... Thus the name 'Wet on Wet'. This technique allows you to paint glorious clouds and mountains and bodies of water by its magnificent blending capabilities.

I looked through this forum and I cannot find anyone that really found a way to create this effect. Now with ArtRage 5.0 being released recently, is there a way we can create this "Liquid White" (or a similar "Liquid Black") and digitally paint a Bob Ross Landscape the way he intended us to?

In addition , if you are familiar with Bob Ross, then you know that when he adds "Snow and Shadowing" on top of Mountains that he puts on a "thin roll of paint" on the edge of his Painting Knife. Any way we can reproduce this using ArtRage 5.0?

Here's a video of Bob Ross (and his son) answering questions from fans as he illustrates the answers by painting a picture. He explains the "Liquid (Magic) White" and the mountain features using the Painting Knife.

===============================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQWfszfRlA
===============================

Any input from ArtRage Users and/or Administration will surely help out.