Thread: Hunter with his dog.. update

Hunter with his dog.. update

Attachment 92408Attachment 92416............Many hours on this one. I hope the guy enjoy this piece.. It will be printed on canvas. Looking forward to see it,and to give it to the costumer. I ordered the second drawing on canvas. I needed to resize the drawing because it wasn't fitting on the canvas.Draw more background and draw the hole dog. The size will be on 30 cm x40cm .
    Last edited by danny72; 03-08-2017 at 09:38 AM.

He'll love it. How could he not but love it every time he looks at it and goes there through your painting, even if he's stuck at his desk working or whatever. You painted him a private bridge to his joyful place.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    He'll love it. How could he not but love it every time he looks at it and goes there through your painting, even if he's stuck at his desk working or whatever. You painted him a private bridge to his joyful place.

You are so good writing the right words! That's exactly how it is. This guy loves the woods,hunting. Be out in the open air. Indeed he works on a office. :-)