Hi!

I recently grabbed Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 and updated to ArtRage 5, dreaming of having a drawing experience similar to what I get on my iPad with my fineline 2, but like, accurate, and with arbitrary file sizes. But so far, it's been pretty weird...

- moving the canvas with two fingers doesn't work smoothly or consistently
- pinching to zoom doesn't really work at all. Sometimes it can zoom out, but I don't think I've managed to get it to zoom in, and most of my pinch gestures are interpreted as movement gestures
- rotating clockwise works great, but rotating counterclockwise opens display preferences (every time, and only in ArtRage, even if system preferences isn't running)

Everything works pretty well in Windows 10 (except for the lack of single finger touch rejection, which I understand to be related to windows reporting single finger gestures as mouse events or something), so I'm more or less ok, but ^^^ is pretty weird. Like, display preferences? I don't even understand how that's happening. I also get the feeling that reason touch rejection works so well on the iPad is because when it's set to use a stylus the input events for drawing come from a different channel (ie, a wacom driver instead of iOS). The gestures also work pretty well elsewhere (ie, pinch and zoom work beautifully in Chrome).

Is there any data I can provide to help fix this? I get the impression that you guys are sick of questions about multitouch but it's also why I upgraded. I'm willing to read api references and learn enough swift/obj-c to write an input event logger if it'll help. I also do this level of programming professionally and would be glad to help if bandwidth is the main issue.