Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Procuratrice .. di conflitti (Procurator ... of conflicts)

Procuratrice .. di conflitti (Procurator ... of conflicts)

This vignette is generally understandable in Argentina and even more in Italy (limited to the soccer fans though).
    I hope You don't mind if I don't explain it. After all it's their business and we'd better avoid to "shake too much waters", as we say ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Procuratrice ... di conflitti.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	92317  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

wow this is really amazing work Caesar, I forget sometime how wonderfully talented your character paintings are.. It has been awhile I love the black angular view, I have no idea
    what they are saying but the artwork is first class.

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    wow this is really amazing work Caesar, I forget sometime how wonderfully talented your character paintings are.. It has been awhile I love the black angular view, I have no idea
    what they are saying but the artwork is first class.
    [*]Thank You, dear Gary! I explain with few simple statements and let You match them up and figure out what it's all about (without a translation which wouldn't adequately clarify all implications).

• The two soccer players are Mauro Icardi and Maxi Lopez (Argentinians)
    • They play respectively with Inter (Milan) and Torino (Turin) teams
    • Inter and Milan town has a Biscione, like Alfa Romeo, i.e. big grass snake as symbol, while Torino has a bull (Toro) both for the team and the town.
    • The lady is Wanda Nara, formerly Maxi Lopez' wife now Mauro Icardi's.
    • The latter started an affair while she was married to the former and the two gentlemen were friends and he was often hosted by Maxi and Wanda..
    • Snake may represent a treacherous traitor popularly (so Icardi is seen among most Argentinians fans and therefore coaches never call in the their national soccer team as he would probably deserve).
    • The bull is horned and in Italian, since centuries, the term cornuto, i.e. horned, refers to men cheated on by wives, a little bit like cucks although not really precisely, since theres no implication of husband's awareness or willingness (or not). In ancient times cornuto was more extensive comprising also female members in the family, like sisters or cousins, who didn't behave "correctly".
    • So Mauro Icardi, ina self-defence attempt, suggests that horns of Maxi Lopez could come from being part of Toro team, while Maxi Lopez observes that Mauro Icardi correctly plays with the Snake team.
    • Moreover Wanda Nara recently messed up in a procurator role, i.e. as husband's representative for a contract upgrade. So there's a pun in the title about her "procuring" a new contract too and troubles in both cases (she impudently forced Inter to anticipate a new contract by moving around far before contract expiration and also Inter planned upgrading timing).

I hope all it's clear now and this was just for fun, since, quite obviously, it was up to them all to mind their business according to their own personal ethical concepts ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-23-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    [*]Thank You, dear Gary! I explain with few simple statements and let You match them up and figure out what it's all about (without a translation which wouldn't adequately clarify all implications).

• The two soccer players are Mauro Icardi and Maxi Lopez (Argentinians)
    • They play respectively with Inter (Milan) and Torino (Turin) teams
    • Inter and Milan town has a Biscione, like Alfa Romeo, i.e. big grass snake as symbol, while Torino has a bull (Toro) both for the team and the town.
    • The lady is Wanda Nara, formerly Maxi Lopez' wife now Mauro Icardi's.
    • The latter started an affair while she was married to the former and the two gentlemen were friends and he was often hosted by Maxi and Wanda..
    • Snake may represent a treacherous traitor popularly (so Icardi is seen among most Argentinians fans and therefore coaches never call in the their national soccer team as he would probably deserve).
    • The bull is horned and in Italian, since centuries, the term cornuto, i.e. horned, refers to men cheated on by wives, a little bit like cucks although not really precisely, since theres no implication of husband's awareness or willingness (or not). In ancient times cornuto was more extensive comprising also female members in the family, like sisters or cousins, who didn't behave "correctly".
    • So Mauro Icardi, ina self-defence attempt, suggests that horns of Maxi Lopez could come from being part of Toro team, while Maxi Lopez observes that Mauro Icardi correctly plays with the Snake team.
    • Moreover Wanda Nara recently messed up in a procurator role, i.e. as husband's representative for a contract upgrade. So there's a pun in the title about her "procuring" a new contract too and troubles in both cases (she impudently forced Inter to anticipate a new contract by moving around far before contract expiration and also Inter planned upgrading timing).

I hope all it's clear now and this was just for fun, since, quite obviously, it was up to them all to mind their business according to their own personal ethical concepts ...
    WOW, thanks for the explaination which adds so much intrigue and subtlety to this work... such drama!... who knew ? ( I am definitely the oblivious American in this case )

I recognise the players!.. Didn''t know about this drama. I watched the video that he didn't wanted to shake hands before a match... He has his reason I think .. The lady change to a younger pretty boy. (With a better bank account) Love can be a ugly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    I recognise the players!.. Didn''t know about this drama. I watched the video that he didn't wanted to shake hands before a match... He has his reason I think .. The lady change to a younger pretty boy. (With a better bank account) Love can be a ugly thing.
    Ahahah. Are You implying it's not all due to some sort of true love kiss? LOL
    Actually she was also popular in Argentina by herself, as a sort of provocative, curvy model or starlet or something like that I undestand. Nonetheless everybody must plan for aging and I understood Maxi Lopez wasn't exactly the most respectful husband, but learning it afterwards makes it all suspect ... Anyway .... drama is still going on with Maradona fiercely opposing his call into Argentinian's national team (backed by most of the players too) and their coach, Bauza, still unable to take such a decision.

Wow CAESAR it might be the wrong expresion to used but its Beautiful
    STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Scuse my rough drawing plus the tools seem to react

different in 5.2 but at least you've made me try to ignore my pain in the legs

and try thank you STATTE BBUONO SI SI IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caesar  the power behind our  thrones.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	92338  

Excelente trabajo!
    Caesar: Como siempre te pediría el teléfono de la señorita del primer plano!

Ottimo lavoro!
    Cesare: chiedere Come sempre il telefono della signorina primo piano!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Haha I wasn't aware of all this drama lovely and amusing for sure ciau ne
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)