Thread: Fs-1c

Fs-1c

this is one of those what you see is what you see moments...evolution of ones artistic work is not always a straightforward and even path.. there is for
    me a lot of jumping around... hope you enjoy this effort and it was an effort..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS-1C.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	503.8 KB 
ID:	92314  

Hi Gary after just waking and Hobbling around with aid of two sticks I switched on the Wacom
    and in now way being disrepectful to your painting U talking about hidden feelings and moments your painting conveyed to me the hot burning pain I was feeling at this moment ok Gary Keep
    them rolling CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Unfortunately, as 85+ pointed out, what we see depends to some extent on what we feel or what our mood is.
    I'm sad to know our friend is suffering and not even his legendary wit can relieve a significant amout of his pain he sees in Your painting.
    Nonetheless, in my opinion, this is one of Your best outcomes and the effort it took to You seems finally reconciled once the drops of Your sweat finally alighted on the canvas ....
    The dynamo, generator, whatever it is, really works, buzzez, moves the space textures curtains around and has a richly dark core where energy comes from.
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-23-2017 at 12:03 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Gary after just waking and Hobbling around with aid of two sticks I switched on the Wacom
    and in now way being disrepectful to your painting U talking about hidden feelings and moments your painting conveyed to me the hot burning pain I was feeling at this moment ok Gary Keep
    them rolling CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Ah you have my sympathy and wish and pray your painful condition will abate some, I know a bit with the cold and rain my shoulder and knees
    have been quite inflamed , but nothing compared to your condition. I am hoping with warmer weather you will do better. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Unfortunately, as 85+ pointed out, what we see depends to some extent on what we feel or what our mood is.
    I'm sad to know our friend is suffering and not even his legendary wit can relieve a significant amout of his pain he sees in Your painting.
    Nonetheless, in my opinion, this is one of Your best outcomes and the effort it took to You seems finally reconciled once the drops of Your sweat finally alighted on the canvas ....
    The dynamo, generator, whatever it is, really works, buzzez, moves the space textures curtains around and has a richly dark core where energy comes from.
    Thanks so much Caesar
    I was so moved by your recent comments on my other works I did not respond right away but have been trying to absorb your comments and supportive writings before I could adequately express verbally
    my deep gratitude and you should know that your commentary inspires and encourages me as I try to move into the world of the professional artist...

Very organic. Life at the end of the tunnel as it were. Whether intentional or an ecstatic accident, it's outta sight.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Very organic. Life at the end of the tunnel as it were. Whether intentional or an ecstatic accident, it's outta sight.

thanks D Akey this process work took a lot of creation and
    destruction during the phases of desperation and ecstasy of the creative flow... in the end I was happy.. glad you like it to.

Looks like a falling meteor , love the criss-crossed background and the overall kinetic feel
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)