ArtRage 5 5.0.3 Update Available.
A 5.0.3 update is now available from the Member Area if you have registered your product. Sorry for the rapid fire update but there were a couple of issues that appeared in 5.0.2 that we wanted to resolve quickly.
- Tooltips no longer get in the way of clicks on buttons on floating panels.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the brush designer from the Tool Settings panel when it was open as a popup from the Menu Bar in Docking mode.
- Fixed a potential issue at tool up time relating to canvas snap points.
- The OS X cursor now updates around the edges of references to indicate rotate and scale points.
- Clicking a reference in the Refs panel now brings its window to the front.
- Fixed a problem with the sampler working in the lower area of a canvas that is taller than it is wide - The sampler would not process when in those areas.
- Fixed artefacting and some repeated impression issues in the Custom Brush.
- Classic mode Tool and Colour picker Collapse buttons now respect Lights Out mode changes.
- Scripting now correctly records gradient fill operations.
- Added a wait indicator to Redo operations after undoing Warp.