ArtRage 5.0.2 Update Available
We've just uploaded the 5.0.2 update for ArtRage and it should now be available from the Member Area if you have registered your product.
Many thanks to everyone who has reported problems and worked with us on finding solutions!
Changes in this update:
- Fixed a crash that could occur after file save on exiting the app if the brush designer was open.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting guide sets.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the warp panel with the Escape key during warp stroke processing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when redoing an undone Warp stroke after applying Warp in a large canvas.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing a Photoshop brush to a new sticker sheet in a user defined group of Sticker Spray presets.
- Fixed a bug that prevented correct layer duplication when playing a script and duplicating a text layer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented paste of copied sticker layers on OS X.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a blank transform rig when pasting a sticker layer.
- Adjusted custom brush brush head import to avoid stretching non square heads to fit a square bitmap.
- Fixed a bug that caused loading to work incorrectly in the Custom Brush with Multithreading on if Pick Up Color is active.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent proper Unlocking of the app on Mac OS X 10.8 or earlier.
- Invert in the Brush Designer now updates the interface when applied to the brush mask.
- The canvas mover now updates when you switch between open documents.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent correct playback of a script with Fill in it if Escape was used to cancel the fill part way through.
- Fixed a bug that caused the script playback controls to indicate 'stopped' state when playing back a script that had a painting inlined in to it.
- Scripts now record initial Canvas Lighting state.
- Fixed a bug that caused text in the Russian localisation to be offset upwards for sliders.
- Adjusted the Russian localisation to improve text fit in the Pods.
- The Save prompt will no longer become faded when closing the app and saving multiple documents with the Tool Settings panel open.
- Sticker Opacity is now locked to 100% maximum when setting it via the right click option on the sticker layer.
- Fixed artefacting that could occur when perspective transforming to extreme values.
- The Rename option for layout sets now defaults to the current name of that set rather than 'Untitled'.
- The Canvas Mover now remembers when it was undocked next time you start the app after previously being docked.
- The Menu Bar now updates its tool indicators properly after exiting the Warp panel.
- The settings panel now lays itself out properly when a tool is active that has no settings.