Thread: Oregon Winds - Oceanside

Oregon Winds - Oceanside

gale force winds whip the Oregon Coast a lot this time of year... even on a bright and sunny day..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oregon Winds - Oceanside.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	499.9 KB 
ID:	92266  

Flurries and gusts of wind messing up hair an throwing sand in Your eyes in the brightest of the day. Oregon's weather in these peculiar conditions seems quite bracing after all.
    Your painting conveys very well all these sensations and the movements of air blowing around. You stand still and all of sudden You experience You do, certainly exist, You are, the only truth You can intuitively ascertain, M. Descartes!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Flurries and gusts of wind messing up hair an throwing sand in Your eyes in the brightest of the day. Oregon's weather in these peculiar conditions seems quite bracing after all.
    Your painting conveys very well all these sensations and the movements of air blowing around. You stand still and all of sudden You experience You do, certainly exist, You are, the only truth You can intuitively ascertain, M. Descartes!
    I will try to keep my hat on...but the artistic breeze is blowing strong..

Like I'm looking at a decorative letter form. Like one of the Capital Letter blocks that start out fancy books. Only this is a Harlequin Romance, the morning after. . .trying to find their stockings. Fool O'Tool, jester to the stars, awoke to a Venetian yellow morning. Bleary eyed, he fumbled for his mask and discovered the warm body sleeping next to him had it -- on -- wrong.

Last edited by D Akey; 02-18-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Like I'm looking at a decorative letter form. Like one of the Capital Letter blocks that start out fancy books. Only this is a Harlequin Romance, the morning after. . .trying to find their stockings. Fool O'Tool, jester to the stars, awoke to a Venetian yellow morning. Bleary eyed, he fumbled for his mask and discovered the warm body sleeping next to him had it -- on -- wrong.

I guess my reading those Romance Novels has paid off!.. thanks