ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Interface comparison AR4.5 to AR5

Interface comparison AR4.5 to AR5

Here is a comparison of the interface of AR4.5 to AR5

It is taking a bit to get use to the new interface but I think in the long run that I will like the new one better. It gives me a much cleaner work area. I'm using a small laptop so I don't have a lot of extra screen space. I put the things I use the most on the right side.

Show us how you have setup your interface.

AR4.5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR4.5 layout.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	283.3 KB 
ID:	92211

AR5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR5 layout.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	340.1 KB 
ID:	92213
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Super. Nice looking arrangement for the tools. I'm still puttering to get my work space sorted to how I like it. Fun.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Super. Nice looking arrangement for the tools. I'm still puttering to get my work space sorted to how I like it. Fun.

Thanks, I'm still trying to get use to the work flow. I keep forgetting to move the slide bars on the sides up and down to get to the rest of the tools. I'm also trying to remember to collapse the pods that I'm not currently using to get them out of the way. I'm use to working with CorelDraw and it has side panels so it isn't that big of an adjustment for me.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art