Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestler

Red face Wrestler

It looks like everyday we've got an original surprise.
    Personally I never appreciated the need to be "politically correct", especially as a matter of ipocrisy, but, quite frankly, the idea to change the world all of sudden towards a rosy future, in particular by large brushstrokes and without considering the theory of games, is, finally, pretty funny.
    Personally I'm not waiting a Messiah anymore (I've got one already), so I draw inspiration by international politics to enjoy Artrage as a quick vignette-making support.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wrestlers.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	353.5 KB 
ID:	92155  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

ho ho ho Caesar Spot on But Shouldn't someone tell that bighead Trump that the populace
    of the unighted states of america come from the nasty rest of the world after they got rid
    of or Slaughtered The native Populace as they say yuh just gotta Laff CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tu creación no solo es cómica, sino que además, induce a reflexionar acerca de los tiempos que vivimos...
    Admiro tu técnica!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    ho ho ho Caesar Spot on But Shouldn't someone tell that bighead Trump that the populace
    of the unighted states of america come from the nasty rest of the world after they got rid
    of or Slaughtered The native Populace as they say yuh just gotta Laff CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
    I think he knows, dear ATPlus. Unfortunately it periodically happens, in US, that someone gets an "imperial" attitude without enough awareness of the political wisdom, vision and responsibility it takes to rule or even just to ordinarily govern a powerful nation.
    Quite often leaders in US like to think of themeselves as a new Roman Empire, but the Roman Empire was built much more on legal, political, cultural, technical and constructive know-how and supremacy, on melting, deeply learning and sharing local situations, most of all, on constituting a civilized model/ style of life, thus an aspiration for anyone (since ther was also a racial and religious tolerance).
    It was Greek/Romans vs Barbarians in few words and, after all, You could eventually be a Roman wherever You were from and whatever Your deity or skin tone was. Once the empire set up after the Republic, most of the Roman Emperors weren't even from the Italic peninsula ....

Ti ringrazio, carissimo Damaso!
    Sono onorato dalle tue calorosissime congratulazioni! Un pochino di satira.
    Come tecnica, disegno a matita, visi colorati con acquerello, corpi con aerografo.

Hi Caesar, as always love your humor and that is what we need right now, great drawings

dear Caesar, so great to have your with and humor to help us through the day!.... and as you point out China holds a HUGE , very HUGE amount of US debt....

Thank You, dear Pat!
    Actually I must share merits with Mr. Trump though, as I did with Signor Berlusconi some time ago if we may all have fun by drawing and painting amusing vignettes .... to some extent they're also fantastic characters and comedians. LOL PSSS there's another funny one by me herebelow in the gallery list too .... (the one with )

Curiously enough, dear Gary, I think Trump should have seen this vignette and reflected on it! I just read he mad a phone call to Mr. Xi, China President, to reassure him that there's one China only (Taiwan an accident) ad that they may possibly be good friends and have much fun together. We're gonna see soon both of them playing ping-pong (table tennis) together?
    Thank You!

On the money old friend.
    Beware. Watch your back.
    He might be coming for YOU.

Good work.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Hi, dear Byron! How do You do?
    Great to have You back! THX

nice carricature