Hi Artrage team,

I just downloaded Artrage 5 on Mac OS Sierra (10.12.3). I upgraded from Artrage 4.

First question: is there a full user manual available for Artrage 5, like there was for Studio Pro? I loved that. Anyway, I couldn't find the answer to this question in the Quick Start guide...

The install didn't automatically copy my presets over and I got stuck at one of the instructions. I think I may have stuffed it up completely and I can't tell for sure.

Is this what the oils presets is meant to look like? (Empty?)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oil brushes.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	92143

The other tools show my Artrage 4 presets but nothing else.

If not, you can probably guess exactly how I stuffed it up. In attempting to do a merge of the folders the Mac might have done a replace. It would appear I've successfully copied my old presets into Artrage 5 and simultaneously wiped the Artrage 5 default ones... unless there was never anything in this panel in the first place.

Is that right? If so, how might I fix it?

Your patience is appreciated.
Cheers

Side issue: When I tried to take a partial screen shot of the oils brush panel on this Mac the screenshot cursor disappeared while I did it. I had to take a screenshot 'in the dark'. A minor bug?

Side side issue: Are we to expect a lot of the stickers not to work -- ones which previously worked in Artrage 4? I see an earlier user has already asked this question below and you have answered that nothing has changed in that regard. However, a large number of my Artrage 4/Studio Pro brushes don't appear to work, unless I am doing something else wrong.