Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drawing"caricature" in progress

drawing"caricature" in progress

This is a commission piece. 8 people. 5 almost done,3 to go.....Little bit hard,because of poor quality of the reference pictures. And not so much time to do it.
    Last edited by danny72; 02-17-2017 at 01:20 AM.

Although the subject doesn't look a global celebrity, I can fully appreciate, from the picture, the superb outcome You immediately got!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Although the subject doesn't look a global celebrity, I can fully appreciate, from the picture, the superb outcome You immediately got!
    Thanks.. It's not a celebrity. Its a owner of a painting company in Stockholm. He's going to move to Spain. His co workers wanted me to draw him and the 7 bosses . I don't have so much time left. A bit stressful

Hi Danny, nice to see your drawings again, this is great work and yes I can imagine the stress but I have no doubt that they will all be happy when you are finished

great work Danny! you have such a talent for this and I am very happy to see you back among us on the forum!

Great "caricature".
    Creo que esta especialidad ("caricature/caricatura), requiere, exige mucho dominio del dibujo...
    Y tú lo demuestras en este dibujo!

I think this specialty ("caricature / caricature") requires a lot of mastery of drawing ...
    And you show it in this drawing!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Hi Danny, nice to see your drawings again, this is great work and yes I can imagine the stress but I have no doubt that they will all be happy when you are finished
    Thank you. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    great work Danny! you have such a talent for this and I am very happy to see you back among us on the forum!
    Thank you! :-).. My drawing is still a bit rusty. But the enjoyment of drawing is back. I tried to force myself to draw before,when i didn't wanted to draw. ...That isn't a very good idea. I only get frustrated. ..It needs to be fun
    So hopefully I get some results now 😊

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    Great "caricature".
    Creo que esta especialidad ("caricature/caricatura), requiere, exige mucho dominio del dibujo...
    Y tú lo demuestras en este dibujo!

I think this specialty ("caricature / caricature") requires a lot of mastery of drawing ...
    And you show it in this drawing!
    thank you!! :-)

I think it's superb.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here