Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey ... rock around the clock ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Hey ... rock around the clock ....

A fantastic new character ... TRUMPZIE! A guy resembling to someone I should have seen somewhere recently.
    A quick pencil, chalk, pen drawing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trumpzie.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	334.1 KB 
ID:	92113  
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-04-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haha masterfully done, not sure if Fonzie would appreciate.. Ciau ne
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 02-06-2017 at 12:43 AM.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

A wonderful caricature work Caesar, but I have to agree with AndreaMG... the Fonz would NOT be happy...

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Haha masterfully done, not sure if Fonzie would appreciate being compared to that Idiot though... Ciau ne
    Good to hear we have some "psychiatrists" inhere,pointing out whom is 'idiot" or not.

Great Job!!! You really captured the facial expression very well.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Good to hear we have some "psychiatrists" inhere,pointing out whom is 'idiot" or not.
    Sorry, you're right, comment edited...
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Super job here -- I don't like the man, but you have done his characture well! How about one with him fiddling with his tie?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A fantastic new character ... TRUMPZIE! A guy resembling to someone I should have seen somewhere recently.
    A quick pencil, chalk, pen drawing.
    An awefull person,a great caricature!!! . Well done,Caesar :-)

Thank You, dear Andrea!
    I didn't intend it as a political satire or judgement (it's too soon to evaluate his actual deeds), but as an ironic an ironic reference to a sort of narcissism he seems to show together with his bully attitude (no psychiatist intent though). What is for sure is that I don't like very much when a leader, least one from a leading nation, is integralist in his ideas and defines himself and his patriotic attitude against others and law itself, rather than show also a sense of global responsibility and help stabilize the world and enhance civilization against barbarians. That's the only way for any power and superpower, to legitimate feel pride, provide honour to his nation and respect from everybody.
    Hopefully Trump will eventually show as much good as Obama with respect to this expectation.

Dear Gary, I would similarly answer to Your comment with what I wrote to Andrea. Thank You for Your appreciation. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Aunty! His pouting mouth expression is quite fun, independently from any other consideration! Sort of a nice, grown rosy baby!

Dear Rondo, Your point was recognized as right and it's too soon for any judgment about his "political idiocy" or meno. As a person we should refrain from offending any person, especially not knowing him directly and Andrea was fair enough to amend his harsh comment, I think. Anyway I hope You liked this caricature attempt of likeness and psychological insight (no pathology intended though).

Thank You, dear Marcialsj! I don't know of any video or joke of him fiddling with his tie, but now I'm sure You're one of those "terrorist immigrants" he's contrasting ..... LOL

By a fantastic caricaturist like You, dear Danny, this is really and awful compliment to me! ThankS!

NOTE. It's an Artrage5 Beta outcome!