Thread: Warp! Marbled Heart

Warp! Marbled Heart

I don't know if it is OK to post this now, but I received a beta version of AR 5 early this morning. Here is my first graphic featuring a heart marbled by using Warp. I found that it works best to use warp on an entire multicolored background and then select and copy and paste the shape that I want. I'm still getting use to the new interface, but I have noticed the increased speed, the warp was very fast compared to another program that I have that has warp.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marbled heart.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	564.6 KB 
ID:	92094
    Last edited by Aunt_Betsy; 02-02-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Wow, this is fantastic!! Thanks for posting your new venture into 5 Beta, it whets my appetite! Looks like you did a lot of work for this one, but isn't that true of all learning curves?
    Last edited by marcialsj; 02-04-2017 at 02:32 AM.

Awful outcome! You can get the most amazing objects with Artrage and I doubt there's anyone able to get something of this kind!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by marcialsj View Post
    Wow, this is fantastic!! Thanks for posting your new venture into 5 Beta, it whets my appetite! Looks like you did a lot of work for this one, but isn't that true of all learning curves?
    Thanks Marcialsj! I'm having lots of fun checking out the new tools.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Awful outcome! You can get the most amazing objects with Artrage and I doubt there's anyone able to get something of this kind!
    Thanks Caesar!

It's all about the 3D metallic paint. I described my first experiments with it here. I've played around with it a lot since than. When I learned that I could "engrave" it with the pattern fill or the pastel tool it really took it to a new level.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store: