Thread: Another Warped Heart

Another Warped Heart

More playing around with AR5 beta. I filled a layer with one of my red and white stickers and then warped it. I then copied the heart shape from it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red white warped heart.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	553.6 KB 
ID:	92117
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Warp is definitely an amazing and useful feature, although not so simple to handle and control, and that's an advantage because You can have happy accidents on Your paintings.
    The heart-shaped pillow patterns are fantastic.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Aunt Betsy this is wonderful and I can't wait till AR 5 is officially released I like the "lace" edging..

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Warp is definitely an amazing and useful feature, although not so simple to handle and control, and that's an advantage because You can have happy accidents on Your paintings.
    The heart-shaped pillow patterns are fantastic.
    Thanks Caesar! The Warp is fun to just play with even if your not trying to make anything. I wish it worked with the symmetry tool, but I expect that the processing power that would be needed to accomplish that would be extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Aunt Betsy this is wonderful and I can't wait till AR 5 is officially released I like the "lace" edging..
    Thank you gxhpainter! I would think the the warp would be right up you alley. I'm looking forward to seeing what uses you put the new tools to.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art