Thread: Digital Portrait Video - Doutzen Kroes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Digital Portrait Video - Doutzen Kroes

Just finished a new Digital Painting Video... Tried some new things on this one with layers - Last portrait was a real struggle with the eyes so decided to take a different approach so that eyes were on separate layer. Not sure it does much for traditional painting skills but certainly worked well for digital

https://youtu.be/RvHnsmVSXuY

02/02/2017 - Finishing touches added to the portrait - See below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kroes_Finished.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	92096
    Last edited by Paul270984; 02-03-2017 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Finishing touches added to portrait

Great!!!

Con este boceto muy bien terminado tú demuestras mucho dominio, maestría del dibujo y los colores...!
    Podrías decirme cómo traspasas, transfieres a video tu pintura...? (¿Si es posible?)

With this sketch very well done you show much mastery, of drawing and colors ...!
    Could you tell me how to transfer your painting to video ...? (If possible?)
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    Great!!!

Con este boceto muy bien terminado tú demuestras mucho dominio, maestría del dibujo y los colores...!
    Podrías decirme cómo traspasas, transfieres a video tu pintura...? (¿Si es posible?)

With this sketch very well done you show much mastery, of drawing and colors ...!
    Could you tell me how to transfer your painting to video ...? (If possible?)
    Many thanks...greatly appreciated!

Portrait finished now - image is on the original post

Yeah, using layers adds a new dimension to painting, and makes a lot of the pain go away. I like what you've done here -- is it Pres. Trump's wife?

Quote Originally Posted by marcialsj View Post
    Yeah, using layers adds a new dimension to painting, and makes a lot of the pain go away. I like what you've done here -- is it Pres. Trump's wife?
    Thank you - She is a fashion model called Doutzen Kroes...Not seen an executive order saying she is Trump's wife yet but it may happen