Thread: Snowmelt and Ritual Start

Snowmelt and Ritual Start

really trying to simplify my works and let each area of color, edge and hue take more prominent role
    in my work. Hope you enjoy these two works..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowmelt.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	491.2 KB 
ID:	92000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ritual Start.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	520.7 KB 
ID:	92001  

Yes Gary I can see what U mean but I do like the reflections so strong and full of colour

Sorry I mean Roster Tails
    Last edited by eighty+; 01-22-2017 at 01:30 AM.

Hi Gary, finally back home, nice to see your work again, very good, and like both of them with all that color

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Yes Gary I can see what U mean but I do like the reflections so strong and full of colour

Sorry I mean Roster Tails
    thanks eighty+ love your confusion and glad you enjoy my color....

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Hi Gary, finally back home, nice to see your work again, very good, and like both of them with all that color
    Hi Pat! so great to
    hear from you again, its been awhile and traffic on the forum has been pretty light, even D Akey has not been seen... but hope we get to see more of your
    work soon!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    really trying to simplify my works and let each area of color, edge and hue take more prominent role
    in my work. Hope you enjoy these two works..
    You succeeded in Your purpose indeed. Especially on the first one colors are particularly vibrant and it seems to me I can feel with my touch something in between cream and icing.
    A promising evolution where the most important aspect, I guess, is to get the right measure and proportions among the various areas colors and texture with just as much details as needed to convetìy the vision, mood and feeling ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You succeeded in Your purpose indeed. Especially on the first one colors are particularly vibrant and it seems to me I can feel with my touch something in between cream and icing.
    A promising evolution where the most important aspect, I guess, is to get the right measure and proportions among the various areas colors and texture with just as much details as needed to convetìy the vision, mood and feeling ....
    yes you have struck to the heart of my recent efforts!...your ability to give a verbal description of the intent and history of my work has always amazed and pleased me..

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    yes you have struck to the heart of my recent efforts!...your ability to give a verbal description of the intent and history of my work has always amazed and pleased me..
    Does it also mean that You're a fabulous cake designer and confectioner too ... LOL Quite seriously I guess You do are!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!