Thread: Still alive, i guess

Still alive, i guess

I just wish You all a most serene and merry Chirstmas (whatever the Evil servants may attempt to do due their devilish spirit possession) and a marvellous 2017 (when hopefully wise, good people and civilization would start increasing and spreading all over the World).

Panta rei (everything flows)!

All the best to you my friend. I too hope for peace, happiness and prosperity for all....

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I just wish You all a most serene and merry Chirstmas (whatever the Evil servants may attempt to do due their devilish spirit possession) and a marvellous 2017 (when hopefully wise, good people and civilization would start increasing and spreading all over the World).

Cesare, io voi e la vostra auguro tutto il bene che si meritano pienamente, in materia di salute e sicurezza e la gioia e la prosperitā nel prossimo anno e oltre. Devo dire che i forum sono scesi in tono in vostra assenza. Spero che si sta facendo bene e vi auguro un meraviglioso Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo 2017. Ciao.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dearest friend you are missed here and I sincerely hope you are well and do not lose sight of all the love and wisdom that also surrounds us every day, wishing you and all your family a very Merry Christmas

ho ho ho O mighty one Congrats on staying alive in this world of sod U jack I'm OK

Hey old friend, the most warm and well wishes back at you in the holiday season, and throughout the new year. Be well.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Muchas gracias querido amigo!....
    Tus palabras de saludo son muy sinceras...
    Feliz aņo!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Merry Christmas from me too Caesar, and very best wishes to everyone here on the forum.
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!
    Mac mini (M1, 2020), macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, ArtRage Vitae v7.1.4