ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage 5 & Steam Users - reply (SOLVED)

Artrage 5 & Steam Users - reply (SOLVED)

Hey guys!

As you must be aware:

"ArtRage 5 will not be on Steam, but Steam ArtRage 4 users will be able to access the upgrade discount through our member area. ArtRage 3 users on Steam will have to upgrade to ArtRage 4 first to access this discount.

Please read the announcement for details: https://www.artrage.com/artrage-5-will-not-steam/'

So I am trying to register my Steam serial number in the member area, but when I click "save" in the serial number pop-up window, it loads then closes it, without showing the registered product after that. I just copied the serial from steam and pasted it. Also tried to remove the "-", but the same happened. What should I do? I want to register my Steam version of Artrage 4 to be able to get the 50% discount when Artrage 5 comes out.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Daniel Aubert; 12-17-2016 at 04:02 AM. Reason: SOLVED

It just appeared! Sorry! :|

It's okay! Sometimes you need to manually refresh the page to see it - we're updating the member area soonish, because it's pretty old
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!