Thread: script question

script question

Hi, I am new to art rage and digital art. how's everyone doing?

i was wondering what exactly is it when I click "Record Script" on Art Rage for my Android. When doing the art it looks crisp, lines and everything. But, When I play it back on Art Rage Lite or Demo, the lines are alright, but shakey at parts, nothing like my original. The reason why I am asking is, I thought script allows you to take your art from a smaller painting to a larger painting without losing quality. Is this wrong?

Play script is messing up my art

Hello, I am new to Art Rage and was wondering if someone can help me out.

Isn't postscript playback suppose to get the exact quality of work? Do you have to use certain tools? It looks good on my art rage for android, but when i export it to my laptop and use the playback feature, the lines look rough.

Any reason why>?

It should look pretty much exactly the same when you play it back, so something might be off in the translation from Android to desktop input - drop us an example script and before/after images to [email protected] and we'll look into it.

edit: also merged your threads to avoid confusion

I am emailing you the files for the picture

The picture sent I believe fine in the .ptg format, once again you can tell it's dull, not smooth, and looks off of the script file I sent.... once again, aren't the recordings suppose to be high quality? I am even keeping the original size during playback. I am using airbrush and pen, does this make a difference?

thanks

I can't find any emails from you - can you doublecheck that it sent to [email protected]? (Script playback should be pretty much identical to the original - there's a bit of random variation in there that's part of the natural media effects, and you can change the resolution in ArtRage 4, but otherwise it's meant to look the same).