Thread: alternative to right-clicking to get into stencil guide mode - SURFACE BOOK PEN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

alternative to right-clicking to get into stencil guide mode - SURFACE BOOK PEN

Hello! I am into a bit of a problem, and hopefully it is just a simple solution:

I would like to find an alternative to switching to guide mode on my stencils rather than using right-click. I am using a microsoft Surface Book and only have two usb ports. One port is connected to my exterior hard drive and the other is connected to another keyboard while I am in tablet mode (it was connected to my Wacom Key Express dongle, but it has flaked out on me). So there is no room for a mouse dongle, which I was using for right-click functions). My right-click function doesn't seem to work with the Surface Book pen, I will have to pose the question in the tablets section to see if anyone knows about that. UPDATE: I can't see a place to post questions for using tablets -please direct me if there is this forum option.

I could not see where I could set a keyboard shortcut or even force Artrage to default to guide mode instead of stencil mode. Any ideas??
    Last edited by Riuniti; 12-09-2016 at 03:10 AM. Reason: updating information