Thread: Undo Skipping

Undo Skipping

Hi, lately I´m experiencing problems (especially when working with layers) in my ArtRage Lite. When I want to undo stroke of paint it will undo something I did before like move layers etc. but not strokes. Any ideas why?

Sorry to hear about the problem - Could you let me know how you are triggering Undo? For example, are you using the Ctrl-Z shortcut key, or clicking a button to trigger it? It's possible that two clicks might be triggered if the latter and that could cause double Undo events. I've noticed that with an older Wacom stylus I sometimes get double clicks happening when I only intended one.

АrtRage5 windоws.
    Is it possible to limit the undo history by size (in MBytes,e.g.), discarding the steps in FIFO-style?
    One more q., I like to paint & discard the results, is it possible to disable "Save changed" dialog?

----
    E.g. the undo history with undescardable control points, which the users set and discard manually , and the other undo steps being autodiscardable on the basis of free memory limits.
    Last edited by roma Golich; 02-25-2020 at 07:52 PM.