Thread: Leo Messi ancestor

Leo Messi ancestor

Although Messi has for sure Italian ancestors there is probably another one who was an ancient Dutch painter, Adriaen van der Werff.
    That's possibly why he paints such perfect kickstrokes and swirls and, maybe, why each now and then an outstanding Dutch player or team pops out ... LOL
    If You don't believe me, pls have a look .... here's van der Werf self-portrait!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adriaen_van_der_Werff-_Self_portrait.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	90843  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow, it really is him!. He does almost make football appear as a work of art when he gets on the ball.

ok Caesar I've taken a copy but I still think the great'es Footie player Ever, yes another

Dutchman sorry as at this moment I can't think of his Name Played for Chelsea and

now play'es for Bayen Munich but I think he might be injured or retired as have'nt seen

him lately

Eighty+ are you talking about Arjen Robben?

Corr Thanks Red yes thats Him Arjen Robben He didn't just score Goals He

Created them for other Player's as well a true Work -horse shame he ever came to

Chelsea as other team's found they could only stop him by putting the boot in so

he was injured And Chelsea made a mistake Thinking he would never B the Same

Sold him and he proved them all Wrong Where Messi and our Lineka are out and

out Goal Poachers when in the Box great but not on the rest field they like to be

fed ? ok thats my Pennies worth Red CIAO and as they say in Ireland SLAINTE