ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Getting to no U

Getting to no U

Normally I would go directly to this site,General Chat. This morning I decided I would learn more about the staff that makes up AR.I have always found Australia interesting with its bush people and wildlife.Never been there, would like to go and see the land down under and to see the AR habitat,but, to far, to expensive.I would also like to put a face to these hard working soles that make up this really great and affordable program. Thank you everyone for what you do and so well.

I'm sure Australia is very interesting, but as we're in New Zealand I think we're contractually obligated never to admit it
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    I'm sure Australia is very interesting, but as we're in New Zealand I think we're contractually obligated never to admit it
    OOPS,,sorry.NZ is greener then the other place next door,is it not? Seen pics but must admit do not know much about your home land. I will look,its only a google away. It was 8 Celsius here Monday am Aug26

Basically, it's the UK but with less people, slightly more dramatic scenery, and *slightly* warmer temperatures ;D
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!