Thread: I can't register new account in member area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can't register new account in member area

Hello,
    I can't register un account for months. I send two emails to support and I didn't receive any answers. I want to download the updates and I can't.
    (Sorry for my English.)

I'm sorry to hear that! I can't find any emails from you (under the email you're using for your forum account) in our support history, so it looks like they never made it to us. Did you use the support form, or email [email protected], or something else?

What problem are you having registering? There's definitely no account under your email in the member area, so you do need to create one to download the updates.

I used the support form but with a different email. The email I am registered here is my secondary. I tried to register an account with both.

Here are my steps:
    - I click on "Create Account" button. Fill all the fields. I also try to use short and long password, password with at least 6 numbers and 6 letters. Check "I agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policy". Click "Create Account" button. Then nothing happens. No message, no warnings, no confirmation on my email or spam folder.

However, I try this yesterday and a couple of months this year before I open this thread and it doesn't work. But today I try again while I was writing this post and it works. Now I have an account. And send me an email to confirm my registration.
    I don't know what happened! Do you fix something? I do the same thing many times without luck.

I now download the update and I am not sure do I need to uninstall the old version before installing the update? Currently, I am with 4.5.9.

Hmmm, that is weird. It sounds like a browser issue, as we haven't changed anything - a pop up blocker might have done it. I'm glad you finally got it working, though!

We do try and answer every email we see within a couple of days, so if you try to contact us again and don't hear back, send me a PM or something; occasionally we hear about stuff going missing, but it's hard to track down things that no longer exist! Emailing [email protected] is usually the most reliable option.

You don't need to uninstall ArtRage; the new update will automatically overwrite it.

Thank you