Thread: Could someone please post some YouTube/ArtRage Landscape videos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Could someone please post some YouTube/ArtRage Landscape videos?

Community and ArtRage:

We need someone to post some new landscape paintings via YouTube for new users to follow using ArtRage. New users usually paint landscapes since mistakes can be hidden. If someone could paint a scene like Liam Rainsford does, myself and others would be very appreciative! Use screen capture software and not ArtRage's screen capture. We need to see the brushes used and their settings. Now if I could paint like Liam does I would be cranking out landscapes every day!

Pretty please?
    Robert Hopkins

It's still a work in progress but the Landscape painting playlist under the ArtRage account on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...BxsNJg3a5RhglK is a good place to start

There are a lot more paintings in the general paintings playlist, but I'm still categorising ^_^
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...oFfgecV8RD0F-R

Thanks for creating the playlist Hannah! That really helps. There is a recent ocean painting that is done really nicely in your playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jKN...RhglK&index=32.

Liam uses two brushes (Wide Filbert #10, Liner #1), five colors (Indian Yellow, Permanent Rose, Cerulean Blue, White & Black), mineral spirits, on Fredrix 12 x 16 canvas sheets. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Now if he can do it with that hardware we should be able to do the same using our software. We may struggle getting our brush strokes to match his, since he holds his filbert really closely to the canvas.

I'm a noob (after 5 years of picking it up and then throwing my hands up in the air). We need guidance from the pros on here. Help us to get some decent landscape videos so we can learn and understand this wonderful tool. I need to master ArtRage Landscape's because I know it will help me to paint using real brushes and real paint. The two mediums can help each other.

Thanks Hannah!

Can anyone else help by making some more good quality videos of ArtRage landscapes?
    Robert Hopkins

This is a nice iPad landscape; without settings, which would really help:

"World of Painting" has other ArtRage landscapes too.
    Robert Hopkins

Some more videos:

Hopefully these video examples helps someone succeed!
    Robert Hopkins

Robert Hopkins