Thread: HI TO YOU ALL FOLKS! Back from Sardinia and safe from earthquake

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HI TO YOU ALL FOLKS! Back from Sardinia and safe from earthquake

The new tragic disaster You likely heard about was a really sad one and once more, with a country prone to frequent enough earthquake almost all over, we had to realize that we should set up a massive and expensive long term effort to keep most of our towns and villages resilient to them.
    It's foolish to be proud of a now quite perfect disaster relief organization, because it just part, and not the most important one, of the solution.
    The problem is huge because nowhere else in Europe the problem is at any rate similar, since we are pressed between Africa and continental Europe (Italy has important fault lines and volcanoes) and we have plenty of marvellous little town built in various ages that we would rather consolidate than to raze and re-build new and different, so economically and technically is a big challenge and we should approve some law for mandatory insurance, to enhance people willingnes to look for safety of their buildings.
    Obviously we never miss a good percentage of corruption and misbehavious or criminal behaviour among administrators and builders ....

Anyway here's an Artrage experiment on a picture from a handmade drawing. I've been away for quite a long time on holyday in Sardinia and tablets aren't good to use with the beach light.
    I would also has dome real watercolor and else experiments I had the opportunity to try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20160830-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	90628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20160819-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	90629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20160820-WA0000.jpeg 
Views:	183 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	90630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20160821-WA0000.jpeg 
Views:	190 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	90631  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!