Thread: Its not the most obvious tool that blows your mind

Its not the most obvious tool that blows your mind

It's not the most obvious tool, but I use sticker spray all the time, it's so versatile, just recently I used this one tool to create a piece of art that looks exactly like a real pencil drawing, had a few of my family and friends fooled with this one.

It is the nature stamps, 'WHEAT'. You can create amazing tone by keeping it set to autoflow and I love the grainy nature of it, even the tree branches were created with it, all but the tiniest top branches (where pencil) 99% of it is sticker spray.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wingfield Manor drawing final.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	357.7 KB 
ID:	90549  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jules; 08-25-2016 at 09:50 PM.

That is very nice. I like the texture a lot. I use the sticker spray quite a bit for it's versatility. I need to get better at manipulating the settings to get some effects I'm after.

I have to agree with you about the sticker spray tool. The versatility is phenomenal. Have you tried making your own stickers to use as brushes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    I have to agree with you about the sticker spray tool. The versatility is phenomenal. Have you tried making your own stickers to use as brushes?
    No I haven't Bobbi, haven't delved that deep into it, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    Yes Bobbi,do tell,sounds like a project that could be helpful in the future.

Well, this small video I had done on You Tube may help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyejo_Vm3PY This is simply to show how to make your own stickers. You can experiment with designs to create ones that can be used as brushes. Experiment with the settings, etc. You should be able to come up with satisfactory results that can be used as brushes. Have fun.
    Last edited by Bobbi; 09-03-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Additional thought