Thread: I want to be FAMOUS )

I want to be FAMOUS )

hello friends) I'm an aspiring artist) my name is Alex I am 19 years old and I live in Russia ) It all started with the games. Always wanted to get into the gaming industry .
    I wish to share pictures , and listen to your opinion .

ru.pinterest.com/demakovAlex

Which parts were done in ArtRage? This is a forum for that software, in case you are just going straight for the fame by posting everywhere that is art related. Hey, I can dig it. Getting seen is a big part of it.

Good luck with the Fame! Keep working at it and with endurance and being clever you will likely get there.

If you're wanting to get into the gaming industry, especially of you have a unique style, you might want to make your own small game (with even merely a scene or two), just to show how your imagery would work in the context of game play. You certainly could.

If your work is different from what the game companies you're going to approach do, then anything you can show to help them visualize would be a step in the right direction. It shows you're able to think as they do, as well as your being able to make interesting pictures.

If you haven't already tried ArtRage, download the free demo. And if you did these in ArtRage, so be it. I've just not seen it used quite like this and photo montage is easier in some other programs. But if you did it in ArtRage, please share what tools you used. I mean it could be done, but it would be a little more difficult than say in Photoshop or Gimp.

Anyway, best of luck! May you have a long and happy career in the gaming industry!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi ghostarwhite7
    I always liked scenarios games and I think these " paintings " are fantastic , however the question is whether they were made ​​with the arterage , because the idea is to make projects with ARTRAGE . That is why
    I give reason to D' Akei
    Visit my website here

I recognise some of these textures from games I've played. Done in Photoshop (as mentioned in your links), but from scratch? I'm a gamer, love it. Currently playing Fallout 4