Thread: Dunes

Dunes

Second work; this time using lots of stuff, but still only a fraction of what's available.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dunes (© 2016 Dan McAfee).jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	376.2 KB 
ID:	90326

EXCELLENT work!

This is really a nice treatment of a desert scene, you certainly have a good command of a lot of ArtRage features... beautiful work!

Thank you gxhpainter.

Feels really succulent. Gotta love a good scrubby desert with lots of loving detail.

Welcome!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I see why the succulentness of this has you guys thinking this is a desert scene, but, it's actually a Florida beach-side scene (the Atlantic ocean is just over the horizon : ).

hahah. Then I'm really turned around. But it's a fine state for a painting to be in. I was thinking Arizona which has those desert colors with slight pink overtones. But I've never been to Florida and know Arizona some and have seen a lot of prickly pear cactus out this way in California too. But it's a really nice painting as said before.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I neglected to say this before : Thank you D Akey.
    Last edited by LDan101; 07-30-2016 at 11:44 AM.