Thread: Root of Destruction and Rebirth

Root of Destruction and Rebirth

Not a lot to say about it...,just hope you like it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Root of Destruction and rebirth.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	90307  

Clever comparison between tree roots and a volcano, Rondo. All part of evolving and growth in their respective essential materials.

Nice one. Hope you're feeling well now and have found the medical stuff you were waiting on.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thanks for the comment dear sir and yes indeed,right now i have my oxygen and my breathalyzer and that relieves me a lot thx for asking dear D Akey,appreciate

Outstanding! Glad you're doing better. Isn't modern medicine mysterious and wondrous? I was following some of the scientific advances that are posted on the internet and it's amazing what they're able to do and will be doing in the near future. But the real point is what they can do today and for you and as well for Mr Ploos with his myriad pills that seem to be helping him too. Longue médecine en direct!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A mysterious volcano on a mysterious landscape, the apparent source of all pops out, appears, moves and perish in there ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!