Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamla Stan Stockholm

Thanks so much Danny, I really appreciate you heading me that way and so glad you like it, I have a few more and will be painting another one soon, just getting busy to take a trip to Vancouver Canada to see our kids, so hope to get one more done before we leave, you are so lucky to live there and enjoy all that beauty, thanks again and hey a swede won the golf tournament on Sunday, it was great, as my husband and I love a good golf game

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Thanks so much Danny, I really appreciate you heading me that way and so glad you like it, I have a few more and will be painting another one soon, just getting busy to take a trip to Vancouver Canada to see our kids, so hope to get one more done before we leave, you are so lucky to live there and enjoy all that beauty, thanks again and hey a swede won the golf tournament on Sunday, it was great, as my husband and I love a good golf game
    I didn't know that. . I'm on holiday my self in the south of Sweden.. No television,and the only thing I check on my cellphone is Facebook and Artrage forum. :-) ..