Thread: Sudden dead?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sudden dead?

I have downloaded the Android version,but when I in app a few minutes?,I got a message "artrage stopped working" and I return to my main Android screen.

just read on FB that there is a upgrade out for the android great to hear that.

Yup! Sorry for missing your post the first time round, but here's a belated general answer:

- if the app crashes *occasionally* then either the OS did it or you're running into an obscure and sneaky bug.
    - if it crashes *regularly* then either your device is really struggling (check your RAM, free space) or you're running into a BIG bug that we really want to know about.

So:

1. Do the basics: check RAM usage, free space, clear out app data is stuff is acting odd (save your current painting first!)

2. Always send in a report, if you get that option. If you can comment about what you were doing at the time, that's helpful.

3. If you notice a pattern - tools, actions - drop us an email!

There are some things that are just the operating system crashing the app for no good reason, but there are also a few sneaky bugs that we can hunt down if we get enough data. We fixed some known stuff in the latest update, for example, that might have been a problem before.