Thread: Waterfall Painting 2016

Waterfall Painting 2016

I believe this is finished, something simple. Found some new features of AR 4 useful in this painting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Waterfall Painter 2016 Continued 9 Reduced for AR 3.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	357.0 KB 
ID:	90249  
    Last edited by Stephen Lo Piano; 08-24-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Painting Needed An Upgrade
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Nice design with the rhythms. Good one Stephen!

Glad you found something new and useful. I find that stuff daily often spawned from something I want to do and then have to fish around how to do it. As such I often find myself saying 'Ah! That's a cool feature'.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Painting's a lots of fun to look at. Love all the contrast of details between the rocks and the water.

An ordely painting where everything looks placid and calm, but not still ... an artpiece where we can hear the delightful gurgling waters which flow towards us (and out of the frame).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

5. Thumbs up I love it :)

what a beautiful picture!

Thanks to all for your time and consideration.

I may change this painting with a later upgrade, at the time of posting I thought it was finished yet find some changes and further development may be in the near future.
    Will post for viewing when and if this occurs. If I do then criticism should be fourth coming since I did not post this at the work in process section.
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

hi,this paint is nice for the stream~~~~~ hope to view and more~~~

Updated Painting, New Title: Waterfall Painting 2016

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Waterfall Painting Reduced.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	486.6 KB 
ID:	90538

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Waterfall Painting 2016 Framed 2 Reduced.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	502.3 KB 
ID:	90539

I believe this updated work is more of what I intended to include as part of this finished painting.
    Posted the first image too early and then decided this painting needed more work.

I have also included a custom digital framed version of the painting, although this frame was created with an older version of U-Lead Photo Impact 5.
    Painting created with Art Rage 4.5.1.

There are sharp bits and blurry bits - it does something to my eyes! Great detailed painting!