ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back

I'm back

Hello folks,after a week in the hospital,collapsed during the move,feeling better now but I'm not going to be better,doctors trying to me stabilise in matters of breathing.But,still alive,lol

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor

Thumbs up

Whaaaat? Damn. Glad you are still with us!

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Did not see that one coming. I knew you were having health issues, but this sounds hard. Well, prayers and good thoughts being sent your way. Glad to see you're finding a way to post. Get better, my friend. Been missing your posts and your paintings. They're getting quite good.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

good news that your back, I had missed your posts, it seems like so many of us are having health issues guess it goes with the territory, but happy you are getting better, I look forward to some new posts from you!

I'm sharing a little bit of a mind blower: CGI dancing avatars. This is where all that tech from the original TRON movie was leading. . . and beyond. This is like Snoopy's happy dance on steroids.

Enjoy, my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd_9qwpzVBQ

Last edited by D Akey; 07-16-2016 at 10:12 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

So how are you doing, Rondo? Be well.

Doing ok,trying to get around and to get internet back on.happily I have oxygen now and medications are on the way.but I have to "run" everything on a slow pass.

Everybody needs a good project. Keeps us alive on many levels. You keep working it, Rondo! Glad to see you posting. May soon see more from you as well. Keep us updated please.

I want to thank all and everyone inhere for the good wishes, this is my 1st post from my pc again after with a lit of trouble connecting all the cables and stuff, but i did it ,lol. Lets hope now for the best.Again people... thank so much for the support.

Good to see you again, Ronda... How are you? How is your health now?