Thread: Gravitational Lens

Gravitational Lens

the cosmic levels and the sub atomic level wrestle for balance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gravitational Lens.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	513.4 KB 
ID:	90219  

Wonderful textures, flying through the air, not knowing what window to take, great expression

You finally found the ultimate unifying theory for framed visual art I think!
    Structures, shapes, patterns, textures, signs, symbols, collisions, movements, colorful wavelenghts photons and all the rest on a void with its own structure too, no sheer emptiness all clash adn work together as a symphony in Your magnificent show of mastery and horror vacui ...
    You are possibly also a natural heir of pre-columbian civilization from an artistic standpoint I'd say, with Your complex mysterious objects and feathered deities ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Wonderful textures, flying through the air, not knowing what window to take, great expression
    wow Pat you are talking like a true abstract painter now! LOL... thanks for your continued
    support over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You finally found the ultimate unifying theory for framed visual art I think!
    Structures, shapes, patterns, textures, signs, symbols, collisions, movements, colorful wavelenghts photons and all the rest on a void with its own structure too, no sheer emptiness all clash adn work together as a symphony in Your magnificent show of mastery and horror vacui ...
    You are possibly also a natural heir of pre-columbian civilization from an artistic standpoint I'd say, with Your complex mysterious objects and feathered deities ....
    what a great comment dear friend, especially the feathered deity, who by the way does NOT require any human or animal sacrifices..

Looking very dimensional!

Looks like solid things that are above the background giving a 3 D effect. Neat colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Looks like solid things that are above the background giving a 3 D effect. Neat colors!
    Hi Marilyn Anne, I haven't seen you around here lately so great to hear from you,
    glad you like this one...