ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: TIZZ Artrage I tell you.....

Gallery
    View images

TIZZ Artrage I tell you.....

Tizz Artrage drawn and shown to be so .... some people still think I use somthing else to draw my work, so I am showing the ARTRAGE DRAWING of the sea monster...look carefully and you can see all the pallette knife marks in the sky... look carefully again you can see that the whole of the monsters body is painted with the paint roller on number one, the smallest size( Who said they havent found a use for the roller yet??? )all of the monster is painted with the roller... next look at the sea... and you will see if you look closely that it is paint tube,sqibbed on and splashed around with pallette knife( ASk Peter Pinckney he tolde me about this technique, it works very well for the seas waves, try it. ( THanks PETE)... the eye was done on number one the smallest setting on the airbush. also used at a fairly low pressure.....ALL of this was done as you can see for yourself in ARTRAGE..... I DONT say that no other programmes were used in the later versions...just thought that anyone doubting , will believe when they see with their own eyes.... best to you all, and thanks to everyone that already knows this ........ Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Gallery
    View images
    PS...Forgot to mention... the spray and water droplets
    This was done firstly with the glitter on random shape smallest size pure white...next a bit of air brush low setting.. pure white... next put the metalic setting about one third of the way across and you get a semi translucent water droplet effect with the glitter still on the smallest setting and used sparingly over the top of the white you have done already.... bingo one water effect courtesy of ARTRAGE... just another of the fantastic effects you can get.... just thought you might like to know that...... Jack...
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Gallery
    View images
    This fella has a very good dentist, his teeth are pearly white. Maybe its the whitening stips he's been using.
    All kidding aside, I really enjoyed knowing the techniques you used for this.
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)