Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

School of fish sticker spray

For all your fishy needs...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boga Fish.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	302.3 KB 
ID:	90202

Want it to stop doing the left to right thing? Go to Settings > Spray Variation and clear all the values out of the 'X Distance' column.

To download:

Right click on these links and choose 'save as':
    Fish.stk
    Fish School.prs

To import the sticker sheet (.stk file) which provides the basic image for the sticker spray:
    • In the Stickers menu via the ‘Import Stickers’ option
    • Copy it manually to Documents\ArtRage Paintings\Custom Content\Stickers (ArtRage will detect it when starting up)

To import new presets to the sticker spray:

• In the preset menu via the ‘Import Preset to Collection’ option
    • Copy it manually to Documents\ArtRage Paintings\Custom Content\Tool Presets\Sticker Spray (ArtRage will detect it when starting up)

That is pretty cool! Thanks Hannah!

For some reason this is downloading as a windows file. Does it work with the mac version?

I have added it to the folder and it shows up as available in the sticker list but it doesn't work when I try to paint with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    For some reason this is downloading as a windows file. Does it work with the mac version?
    The .prs file should be universal - it will only work with ArtRage, but it should work with both Windows/Mac OSX. Your OS might be a little confused about the file type though, so go to ArtRage to try opening it.

If that doesn't help, what are you seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by philhguk View Post
    I have added it to the folder and it shows up as available in the sticker list but it doesn't work when I try to paint with it.
    That's strange. Can you make sure you're trying on a new document (so no sneaky layer/tool/selection settings)?

It worked for me when I tried downloading it, so something weird is going on at your end

Here is what it looks like in the preset list (see attached picture), all the others have a little grey dot next to them except this one. All the others work when I click on the them & paint just this one that doesnt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	presets.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	90206