Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School of fish sticker spray

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Hannah the .stk file is uploaded in your original post, unless you just did that.
    I just did that (to avoid confusing latecomers)

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    The preset works for me though I just noticed that the thumbnail for all of my presets is the symbol for my Parallels software to run Windows on my Mac. They work fine so I never noticed it before.
    Ah, Windows. Sometimes it gets very confused about which files go with which programs. If you care, you can go to right click > Properties and change the 'Opens with' program to ArtRage. This will update the icon so at least you know which program they belong to.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Okay, that's the problem. The problem is I'm an idiot and forgot to upload the sticker sheet as well - the presets need the sticker to work. I'm going to go hide in a corner now

Here, install this to your stickers, THEN add the preset and it should work.

Attachment 90208

OK thanks I got it to work, although if I pick Fish School from the Presets list I still have to open the Settings pane & change the Sheet setting from Baubles to Fish then it works ok.
    Last edited by philhguk; 07-12-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by philhguk View Post
    OK thanks I got it to work, although if I pick Fish School from the Presets list I still have to open the Settings pane & change the Sheet setting from Baubles to Fish then it works ok.
    Restarting ArtRage should fix that, but if it doesn't, try deleting the preset then re-adding it.

Restarting ArtRage should fix that, but if it doesn't, try deleting the preset then re-adding it.
    I have tried that but no change.

If I select the Fish School from the presets list shown here on the RHS it always defaults to saying baubles in the Settings list under Sheet shown here on the LHS so I then have to change that to say Fish then it works.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baubles.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	90223

Okay, the most likely answer is that your computer is cursed I blame Tycho.

Restarting ArtRage after adding the .stk should update things so that the preset is now pointing at something that actually exists, and it works fine for me here when I try it. If that's not working, you can just resave the preset (load it, change the sheet, save as a new preset) and you will have a new working preset going forward.

Okay, the most likely answer is that your computer is cursed I blame Tycho.

Restarting ArtRage after adding the .stk should update things so that the preset is now pointing at something that actually exists, and it works fine for me here when I try it. If that's not working, you can just resave the preset (load it, change the sheet, save as a new preset) and you will have a new working preset going forward.
    Yes that worked I switched to that preset then created a new preset based on that one then clicked on the preset icon and used the sample preview image to create a new preset icon then deleted the old preset, so if anyone else had this problem this fixes it ok.

Thanks for all you help :-)

Name:	thanks.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	90229

Splendid!

Though, I dunno... something smells kinda fishy here.

Splendid!

Though, I dunno... something smells kinda fishy here.
    Hahaha :-)

Name:	dolphin.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	90230