Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Made a logo for a paintball team/club

Made a logo for a paintball team/club

Attachment 90045Attachment 90048Attachment 90049Paintball club H.A.S No fear logo from Den Helder-Holland with seagull.. I'm not sure about the position of the bird. So I have to play around,send see what's best. .The logo will be printed as patch and t-shirtAttachment 90053Final one :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 06-23-2016 at 08:12 AM.

nice logo work!... they should be very happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    nice logo work!... they should be very happy with that
    Thanks!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Really nice logo Danny
    Thanks Pat!!! :-)

Seagulls! At first I thought they were three crows, because of the black and of the wing and beak shape .... slightly different from the seagulls type who recently started colonizing Rome as well.
    A logo for though guys indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Seagulls! At first I thought they were three crows, because of the black and of the wing and beak shape .... slightly different from the seagulls type who recently started colonizing Rome as well.
    A logo for though guys indeed!
    There are many different types of seagull I notice. .This is a hard one,when the client say just use white lines... I found a pictures with a screaming seagull,and used as reference a diving seagull.. It needed to look angry and tough. But a seagull isn't the most cool bird of bird spices.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    There are many different types of seagull I notice. .This is a hard one,when the client say just use white lines... I found a pictures with a screaming seagull,and used as reference a diving seagull.. It needed to look angry and tough. But a seagull isn't the most cool bird of bird spices.
    :-)
    After a short research I possibly found that seagull type. So it's probably a Larus Hyperboreus (Your seagull I mean), also considering Your Northern location (the mythical Hyperborea of the ancient Greeks, also resumed by Robert Howard, Conan the Barbarian's writer)! Actually it fits the drawing vey much.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very good, Danny! We have a few Dutchies on here now

Had to check out your DA page, great stuff! You just got my "watch"

I love it. They should be very pleased. In the logo, if this is a paintball team, you might want to splatter the bird with splotches of multi-color paint, as if a veteran. Might be a funny way to color it rather than a straight deal.

Anyway, I never played it. Was too old when it became popular. But it really looks fun.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream